I'm so glad to hear Whitey seems better today. It's such a shame, esp after you had such uneasy feelings about getting him neutered in the first place. I wouldn't be so concerned about getting the pain med into him, you don't know for sure that it didn't contribute to his nausea. I'm betting he eats soon enough on his own. Feel better soon Whitey!
Nina

Jennifer Phaewryn O'Gwynn wrote:
He seems much better today, he's sleeping comfortably in his cage now. I tried
hide his pill in his food this morning though, and he didn't eat it, so now I'm
not
sure what to do there. I think I'm going to just scoop that little blob of food
up
out of his bowl and push it into his mouth with my fingers and see if he
swallows it.

Phaewryn

Donations Needed for Whitey's emergency Vet Care!
http://ucat.us/Whitey.html
DONATE VIA PAYPAL:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=seething%40vtlink%2enet&item_name=DONATION%20to%20Whitey%20Veterinary%20Bill%20Fund