Dianne,
  How is Asia doing?

Michelle

In a message dated 12/26/2006 3:00:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Thank you for this.  It reminded me of the  day  Asia was diagnosed with
FELV, even before the Lymphoma ....I was  down in the dumps and wondering why
this
again in my life....(last year was  horrible with the loss of 4 pets and a
husband and a couple rescue  dogs)

anyway, it came to me that Asia picked me ...she  did, there was no doubt
about it when it happened last Dec. I knew, her foster  parents knew, we talked
about it.....

It came to me loud and clear that God had her  pick me because I would take
care of her to the very best of my ability and  would not give up easily.

Dianne