I definitely recommend the feliway, rescue remedy and giving her a place to
hide where she will feel safe.  I've had some success in the past giving a
very agressive cat 1/2 of a 25mg benedryl...my vet at the time told me to do
that.  Wasn't easy getting it down her but it did a lot to calm her down.

elizabeth