The three kittens I am fostering, whose mom tested a faint positive
12/24, have ongoing diarrhea.

They have received Albon and Metronidazole but the diarrhea (liquid)
continues.

They are eating Purina One kitten chow, plus quite a mix of what is
available around the house (Science Diet adult, Innova Adult, and
Purina DM). This is not optimal for controlling intestinal issues, but
again, I don't want to lock them up.

Other than the diarrhea they are a normal and lively lot. Of course
since they have possible exposure to FeLV I am fretting that the
diarrhea is indicative of something sinister.

How should I proceed? Back to the vet, or hope it works itself out?
What is the likelihood FeLV is the base culprit?

thanks,

Lynette  =^..^=

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be measured by
the way in which its animals are treated." --Mahatma Gandhi, 1869-1948