Ok I did the paypal part.. I think I need help with outlook express.

Thanks

Sally

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jennifer Phaewryn
O'Gwynn
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2006 10:30 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Sorry

It's real easy, just log in to your paypal account, and there's a tab at the
top that says "Merchant Services" click on that, then when that page loads,
scroll down and on the far right-hand side of the screen is a box that's
titled "Key Features", one of the links in it is "donations", if you click
on that, it goes to another page where you just fill out a form with your
info (what people are donating for), make sure you click to "no" button so
it will create an email link, and then submit it "create button now" and it
makes you a link to copy, and you just put that link in your email
signature. If you use outlook express I can help you do that too, if you
don't know how.

Phaewryn

Don't Lose Your Pet! Register at AWOLpet.com: http://AWOLPet.com (use
referral code: LittleCheetah)