so it's light in color? It could still be trich though, even if it's not the
right
color, I would do the testing and see what comes up. Maybe take in a "mixed" poo
sample from the box, a dab from each kitten. How long ago were they weaned? I
missed
their age I think? Is it patty-like, it holds it's form kind of in a puddle in
the
box, not real liquidy? Does it stick to the bottom of the box, like clay? I
would add
more fiber to their diet, which is the opposite of feeding the low-residue
food. It
may get worse before it gets better that way though. The concept behind the low
residue food is that there's less to poo so it makes for less diarrhea. Where
the
idea of adding more fiber works by absorbing some of the liquid, and makes poo
more
solid (but it makes more poo). Evo is low residue too though, so you'd have to
add a
secondary fiber source. Pumpkin, or a fiber supplement for humans (just make
sure
there's no chemicals and it's JUST fiber, I'm not sure of "cat safe" OTC fiber
drugs), or Feline Missing Link, that's high fiber too.

Phaewryn

Don't Lose Your Pet! Register at AWOLpet.com: http://AWOLPet.com (use referral
code:
LittleCheetah)