She was down to every other day at 1.25 mg, in the morning. I started giving
it to her twice a day, same dose, starting last night.

My guess is that it has to do with her digestion cycle. She has only been
moving her bowels at night, and maybe the food hits her colon around this time
and she gets spasms or something. I can't figure out any other explanation.
her
ibd symptoms were under control.

Michelle

In a message dated 1/1/2007 9:44:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,