Believe it or not....a few days ago my cat friend was shown by our vet a simple solution for difficult cats, They have a clamp,,,sort of like a clothes pin and the just grab some fur like scuffing a cat and the can lays down completely submissive,,, She said the clothes pind works just as well, Well being a skeptic a took one of my plastic clothes pins and went around to several cats,, It works!!!! No fight,, no claws,,they just lie down and even roll on their sides,,,I guess it is that Mama's got me instinct,,,
Kelly
www.kellyscats.zoomshare.com