From: Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk <Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 12:40:00 AM
Subject: Angel Morgana

I'm so sad.  My little Morgana died less than an hour ago.  I noticed something
was not right about the way she was lying and picked her up and she was doing
that awful head lolling thing and panting.  I stuck her in a crate and drove as
fast as I could to the emergency hospital but she passed before I could get
there.  I gaev her her meds earlier and I wonder if she had a bad
reaction...just 1/2 droppeful of amoxycillin and 1/2 periactin.  I feel like
there was something I could have done to stop it.  My poor little girl was only
3.  She is a white persian with big beautiful eyes.  She is a tiny girl, just
5.25 pounds.

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.