Thanks. I don't want to stress her by looking in her mouth right now (am
already taking temps hourly, has been half hourly), but she has not had any
discomfort eating so I don't think she has oral ulcers. I hope not,  anyway!

She is having a slightly odd other symptom, though, and I can't find
anything about it online.  Her pupils seem to be dilating and contracting  ever
so
slightly with each breath or heart beat, I can't tell which.  Gray  noticed it;
it is so slight that I am not sure I would have noticed if he had  not pointed
it out.  We can't get the other cats to hold our gaze long  enough to tell if
theirs do it, but we don't think so.  She is not acting  like her eyes are
bothering her. Any ideas?

Michelle

In a message dated 1/16/2007 9:18:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,