Aw Kelley, I'm so sorry about Morgana. I always feel like there might have been /something/ else I could have done to save them. I think it's part of the grief process. Even though I believe that their spirits live on and we are always connected, death still feels so damn final! It takes a good long while for me to switch gears and stop beating myself up with 'what else' or 'what if'. With some of my kids, I'm still waiting for it to stop. We become so immersed in their care; we are fortunate enough to have some success; we start to believe that these things are in our power to change. The only real thing in our control is how we respond to what happens. Please try to be kind to yourself. You're such a good human with such a big heart. Your babies want you to be happy and at peace. Such a tiny little girl, I bet she was sooo pretty and only 3 years old. I still think of my bottle baby Timmy as a kitten and he's just over 3. I'm sure your worry over sweet Missy is not helped by so recent a loss.
Hugs, blessings and condolences to you and your family,
Nina

Kelley Saveika wrote:
I'm so sad. My little Morgana died less than an hour ago. I noticed something was not right about the way she was lying and picked her up and she was doing that awful head lolling thing and panting. I stuck her in a crate and drove as fast as I could to the emergency hospital but she passed before I could get there. I gaev her her meds earlier and I wonder if she had a bad reaction...just 1/2 droppeful of amoxycillin and 1/2 periactin. I feel like there was something I could have done to stop it. My poor little girl was only 3. She is a white persian with big beautiful eyes. She is a tiny girl, just 5.25 pounds.

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20