Junior feels a little better today. The swelling in his ear has gone down.
Now his ears curl back. Very funny looking. I am hoping to see improvement
in the eyes. The redness is better, but you can still see they are not
right. By reducing the inflammation, hopfully it will alllow the antibiotic
to clear the infection. My though on the subject. Thabks for asking.

Sally Davis