Yes, you're missing the fact that if you send it in, and Dr. Addie can prove
it's NOT FIP, then you can mark that off the list and move on to other
options, and not have to wonder "if" it is or isn't FIP. The more things you
eliminate as possibilities, the closer you come to the TRUE diagnosis.
Process of elimination. As to if she can handle the blood draw, well, I'd
find out exactly how much blood they needed before I decided, if it's not a
lot, then it's probably worth the blood draw... if they need a few TUBES,
then yeah, you might want to not do it at this point. I do think it also
requires a abdominal fluid sample as well, if you can get any out.

I will research the toxo symptoms....

Oh, and sorry if my emails got weird and off-beat last night, I was writing
fast replies to quickly skimmed emails between bouts of explosive
diarrhea... at 3 AM! Must have been all the talk about IBD!

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us
Adopt a New England FIV+ cat:
http://ucat.us/FIVadopt.html
Special Needs Cat Links (and feline info library):
http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Declawing Creates SUFFERING, Please don't declaw!
http://www.pawproject.com/kona.html