I'm in LIttle Rock, AR.  Wish you were here to work with us!!

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  It's so ridiculous to think that just anyone
could tell a frantic
out-of-their-mind with fear house cat from a feral under those
conditions. And for Heaven's sake, not giving people access to the
feral room when they are searching for their cats is unconscionable. I
hate going to the shelter, some of the worst of my haunting images come
from those brave, stoic ferals waiting on death row. I'm always
battling my sensitivities that make me want to pull the covers over my
head with the NEED to get involved. Where do you live? I wish I had
such wonderful like-minded people to join forces with.
Nina