I am very tuned into weather. I work in a retail nursery and my job is
mostly outside. Of course when the weather is real bad we try to find
something to do inside. Spring is right around the corner and I can't wait.
I got poison ivy the other day because I was planting some helleborus
beneath and old tree. Well you can't see the poison ivy at this time of
year, but you sure can get it. My stupidity of course.

Sally