After so much time "keeping an eye" on the list, and writing only on
particular circumstances, now I am the one that is needing your help.

My cat Rompi, probably, has a tumor near his stomach.

It is not certain yet, the precise assessment is still to be done,
tomorrow I'll take him in for an exam whose English name I don't remember
(being my "big" dictionary at work, I'm at home now) but very common.
So it could be or could not be, but in these cases being optimistic is not
very useful.

*If* it turns out to be a tumor, and *if* the oncologyst assesses that
there is room for chemio, in that case I would propose to try
Acemannan, aka Carrisyn. It seems to be a localized mass, so injecting
the stuff in it could just work. I say again, there is nothing certain
today, but I need to save time, since Acemannan/Carrisyn seems not to be
manufactured here in Europe, please correct me if I'm wrong.

What I need is to localize a source (pharmacy, or the very Carrington)
that has Acemannan "off-the-shelf", and have it shipped to me in the
shortest time. Should that thing turn out not to be a tumor, well,
I will donate my Acemannan to some person in need, on or off the list.
But if it is... I'm going to need it damn fast.

Could any of you give me the present situation about Acemannan?
Right after sending this message, I am going to dig the internet for
info, so I'll be online at least for the next five hours, in case.

Thank you in advance.
Paolo