Just came home from the vet. Yesterday morning, I noticed that Jilly, my 6 month old foster's stomach had bloated out. Looeds like she had swallowed a water balloon. They said it was all fluid, but couldn't get a sample. They tried and tried. Took x-ray, used a sonogram probe. All fluid. She is acting fine. But they said she might have only a very short time--maybe days. They seem sure it's FIP. They gave me Baytril and said if by some miracle, she's alive in 7 days, come back and get more.

Anyone have experience with sudden distension of the stomach?

Search for grocery stores. Find gratitude. Turn a simple search into something more. http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_gratitude&FORM=WLMTAG