Thanks for you email. I am trying to find a vet school in toronto. I will call U of T tomorrow. I would like to find a vet that can perscribe the drugs you mentioned below...I need to try something.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: FeLV
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 14:40:51 EST

I would definitely start her on immuno-regulin and sub-cutaneous fluids
(your vet can show you how). People have had success with acemanan as well. The one thing is that sometimes positive cats get things like lymphoma (which would
 need chemo and/or steroids) or FIP (not curable but symptoms can be eased
for a while with steroids) and other causes for anemia. You might want to take
her to  an internist at a bigger veterinary hospital, vet school, or
veterinary referral service for a better diagnosis of what is wrong. FeLV just makes
them  susceptible to things that make them sick, because it weakens their
immune system like HIV, but it does not in itself cause the symptoms-- you need to
find  out what is doing that.

Michelle

In a message dated 1/24/2007 12:41:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,