Paolo,
I'm so sorry to hear this diagnosis. Did you talk to your vet about steriod shots to help Rompi feel more comfortable? I took Michelle's advice and began giving Spencer .4cc of dex daily, (my vet wouldn't prescribe the combo shots that Michelle suggested), and it brought him back to almost his former self for the last month of his life. Steroids stimulate the adrenal glands and reduce inflammation. I'm not sure what the protocol is if you are going to do chemo. I seem to remember that dexamethisone is sometimes used in conjunction with chemo drugs. Did they give you any hope of removing the tumor? How old is Rompi? What else did the oncologist say? Did he have a plan to help Rompi attain remission? Are you on the list for cancer?
Nina

Paolo wrote:
Just back from the vet's, talked to the oncologist, the result of the
analysis is that the 4 cm mass felt by palpation and visualized by
ecography is lymphoma. Feel devastated but do not surrender.
I am going to dig the archives, the web and my old arsenal.

Paolo