My order of feline interferon from Abbey Vet should be in on Monday.
However, Lucy is due for another dose tomorrow, and her dose yesterday was not
the
full dose. Moreover, Hideyo's shipment is very late, making me worried mine
will be as well, and in addition to that my credit card company initially
declined payment thinking it was a fraudulent transaction because it is large
and
in England, and I only got it straightened out about an hour before Abbey  Vet
closed for the day today.

So does anyone have any feline interferon at all that you could overnight
me, and I will pay for the shipping plus mail replacement VO back to you when
my
 shipment comes in?? Lucy seems to be feeling a bit better, though still
immensely tired, and if it is the feline interferon making her feel a bit
better
I really do not want to miss a dose. Plus if she does have fip it is the only
 hope of a cure or remission.

Hideyo suggested that for any days we miss a feline interferon dose that I
give her human interferon.  I have some in my fridge which is about a year
old, which I am afraid to give her. Does anyone have any of that that could be
sent to me? The owner of the vet practice where my vet works part-time died
unexpectedly yesterday, and the clinic is in a frenzy and not able to process
many requests for immediate help. It has opened my eyes a bit to what my
partner  always says to be true-- that we really don't know who will die when.
Lucy
 is being treated for fip and for toxoplasmosis, and the vets think it is wet
 fip. I am sure that the vet, who I think did not know anything was wrong
with  him, would have been shocked to learn that Lucy would outlive him.
really,
 we just do not know these things.

Thanks for any help you can provide,
Michelle

P.S. If you are able to overnight anything to me and do not want to pay
upfront for the postage, there might be a way for me to put it on my credit
card
with ups or fed ex.