Well, it might be duplicative, but it would be great if you would do it in
case my shipment is as late as yours was.  If you could, you might be able  to
ups or fed ex it tomorrow to get here monday. I can put it on my credit  card.
 I might get it the same day as my order from England, but on the  chance
(seems likely given your experience) of delay, I would have it and not  have to
skip too many treatments with her. I just read a case study of it curing  wet
fip in a cat, so am even more anxious to have it as soon as possible.   One 10
mu vial would be all I need, and I can mail it back to you when mine  comes
in.  Please let me know offline what is easiest, for me to mail you a  check
for
the (probably expensive) overnight delivery when I mail you the vial  back,
or giving you my credit card number, or giving my credit card number  directly
to fed ex or ups.

I am so worried Lucy does not have much time.

thanks so much, Hideyo.

Michelle

In a message dated 1/26/2007 4:19:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,