Midnight is about 8 mo. He was a stray so I am unsure of his exact age. He peed on my kids in bed last night. I am going to take him to the vet Monday. I have got to get him to stop doing this.

wendy wrote:
Hi Jennifer,

I have been reading about your new Kitty, and a few of
the symptoms you wrote about sound like
hyperthyroidism.  Drinking water all the time and
going around the house meowing, especially at night,
are both symptoms.  We have a cat with hyper T.  To
check for it, you have to get a T4 test at the vets. If it's expensive, you might as well get a whole blood
panel done.  HyperT is more common in older cats.  How
old is your new kitty?
:)
Wendy

____________________________________________________________________________________ 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time with the Yahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.