You can get elavil from www.1drugstore-online.com without a prescription but
it's tablets for oral administration.    Email them and see if they can
compound it.  In the US though you will need a script for elavil regardless of
how it is delivered.

Kerry Roach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:    I am also in Texas...I would really
like to know where you can get them without a script, too..I do know a few
places that will let you get a few things..but never what I actually need.
  We use Roadrunner Pharmacy in Phoenix for all compounding prescriptions...All
the things that I got for Bandy and Inky are around $34.95 per month..I also
have liquid baytril and pred.  If I have needed to use several meds at the same
time, we get it all in one bottle..with what ever flavor they like..Shipping is
included in this price and they ship 2nd day UPS..and sometimes, over night
them..but you usually have to pay extra for that..I get all my transdermals
from them as well...They have been really great for us..and I have been using
them since summer of 2005..My vet calls in the script and they ship directly to
me..they will call me for the payment info and shipping address..I highly
recommend them..
  877-518-4589 or 623-434-1180
  I have been lucky that my vet will give several refills on them so all I do
is call directly to re-order. (they are good for 1 yr)
  Hope this helps,
  Kerry, Angel Bandy and Inky