Michelle, would you send me a picture of Lucy off list so that I may visualize
her in my prayers/healing meditations?

  Thank you,
  Gina

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I just sent you a link to The Secret video off list.
http://www.universeofpower.com/resources/free_videos/the_secret_movie.html

It's all about the power of intention, which I think is a big reason why prayer
works.  I find it quite affirming that you should post the request for prayer
at the same time.
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:         The vets are still all stumped by her case but
think it is wet fip.  I have been researching feverishly and she is on a lot of
meds and is eating, but otherwise seems to be going downhill. Someone on an fip
list serve emailed me about a cat who had all the same symptoms plus additional
ones who was not given any hope and was hospitalized and not eating.  The man
got all his friends to pray for his cat, even though he himself was not
religious, and his cat inexplicably completely recovered. The vets can not
explain it, but it is 5 months later and he is fine. I have read medical
studies saying that people who are prayed for tend to get better more
frequently and faster, for whatever reason (the study was written by doctors
from a medical, not religious, perspective and they offered no hypothesis of
why). So I am asking all of you to pray for Lucy to get better, for her to
start producing red blood cells again and for the fluid to go away
 from her belly and for her symptoms to all get better.  If you would pray for
her even once,  I would appreciate it. I have tried everything else.

  thanks as always,
  Michelle

Visit my Tigger Tales site!