Well I just wanted to let everyone know that after a stinky weekend of pee, Midnight will be going to the Dr. tomorrow (tuesday) morning to be neutered.  They said they would also check him for a UTI just to make sure.  Thanks to everyone for you advice.  I am also going to get that Feliaway spray just incase we have any habits! :)  Please pray for Midnight tomorrow.  I am worried but he is a fighter.  He managed to survive the cold before he found us 3 days after Christmas.  He is tough, he will be fine but please pray.
Thanks,
Jennifer