Agree with this, I talked with Buddie the day before her surgery and told her if she was ready to go I would be OK, I would miss her physical self but if shwas ready to go home then she should. She survived the surgery but went into cardiac arrest after in recovery. It was her choice ad she made it. The cancer had spread and there was no recovery ahead so she choose to leave.

anything i can; but i try very hard to separate my needs from theirs.
i always give them permission to leave if that is where their path
leaves,

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com