Michelle - are you going to order acemmanan?

I am sorry that Lucy's getting more pale - I know exactly what you are
going through as it has been my daily routine to check the color of gums
of my babies for a while now.

Michelle - please don't be fearful - I know it's hard, but try not -
"fear" is our worst enemy - there is really nothing to fear if you
really thing about it - journey of you and Lucy will continue and you
will be bonded together eternally.  Even if she decides to leave the
body that she is in as it won't allow her all the things that she has
wanted to do, you will be still together forever.  I am telling you
this, as I needed to exercise this thought with every single one of the
babies I lost.. our babies are not afraid of deaths like we are.. they
live in the moments,, they are much more perceptive than we are.. they
know, the death is not end of the journey ---please stay positive,
Michelle - let Lucy knows that there is nothing to worry about..
everything is going to be just fine - comfort her and love her
unconditionally no matter what...

When I was going through Dharma's illness, I so wanted to make her get
better .. and my AC told me that I was putting too much pressure
Dharma,,, Dharma felt uncomfortable because of my such a strong desire
to want her to get better.. she wanted to feel okay just the way she
was.. so instead of praying for her to get better, I started praying for
whatever is best for Dharma,, even if it meant for her to leave the
body.. I asked what's best for her.. as Dharma felt I was manipulative
by wanting her to get better so much .. she wanted me to respect her
thought and desire.. and she wanted to feel good about leaving the body
when she was ready.. and she did.. I miss her every day so terribly..
but in a way, I am closer to her.. as there is no limitations between us
anymore..

  _____