I've been praying for Lucy and visualizing her healthy. I've also been looking over various bits of FIP info on the web. I've come across references to pentoxifylline (Trental made by Aventis Pharmaceuticals). I was unable to find a reference to Trental in recent digests, so I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about it. If you're interested, Google "pentoxifylline FIP."

Lance