Has Lucy passed?

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Michelle has unsubscribed the list -- Michelled called me and I had a
long conversation this afternoon, I have not read Michell's posting or
other's postings regarding the topic.

I feel very strongly that we are here to support each other and not to
be judgemental and not to assume anything..

There was time, when I was losing my kitties one oafter the other, I
felt really bad by some of the postings which I felt were judgmental and
I decided not to share my problems with my kitties any more on the list
-- "judgment" is the last thing we need when we are going through
difficult times with our kitties.

A topic of when to say good by is can be very controverrtial issue -- I
am probably one of the last person to decide to euthanize a cat --
partly due to my religious belief and partly because, I don't feel right
to do it == it does not mean I am selfish - just as I am not going to be
convincing people when not to ,, I would like not to be told when to do
either.. but I am never going to be judgmental when others due when
they do from caring..

We just need to respect each other --I will continue to pray for
Michelle and her previous baby, Lucy...'

Hideyo