You are the only one who can make this decision for her.  You will know when
the time is right and if she wants help leaving this world.  I have had animals
who wanted help and I had one beautiful calico, the Royal Princess Kitty Katt,
who wanted to do it her way.  She did.  It was very painful for me but that is
definitely what she wanted.  This is so very hard.  I know a lot of people are
making suggestions and telling you of their experiences.  I am doing the same.
Please, listen to your heart and to your little friend.  You will know what to
do.  And don't doubt that you have done the right thing.  Sit with her, love
her, calm yourself and let your hearts talk.  But also enjoy the time you have
together no matter what her health.

All the blessings I can find in the universe to you both.

                                                 If you have men who will
exclude any of God's creatures
                                                 from the shelter of compassion
and pity, you will have men who