Michelle, I've learned a lot from you and I really value your opinion.  I hope
that you just take a break from the list mail and take time for yourself right
now.  Please don't unsubscribe.

  Gina

Susan Loesch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Ditto, Michelle.   We all have different feelings and opinions -- and nobody
is trying to tell you what to do.  What is right for one person isn't right for
another.  One thing I like about the list is the way we play "devil's advocate"
for one another -- sometimes asking hard questions.  Then whoever is on the
receiving end can "take what they want and leave the rest".

Barb Moermond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:         Please don't go Michelle, we
all value your knowledge and input and want to be able to help you (whether by
advice or just being an ear to hear) as you have helped so many of us.  You
having Gray there to be a 2nd pair of eyes is a blessing for YOU.  Surely, you
trust him to tell you if he thinks you're trying too hard to save Lucy.  HIS
and YOUR opinions and knowledge of Lucy are the best that exist and you have
gone through the deaths of animal friends together before.  And the making or
not-making of the decision to assist.

That said, I certainly see that a break from the list could be helpful to you
and your state of mind.  Would you be willing to just go No-Mail?

GLOW to you and your family for strength, clarity and peace.

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his
life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous