*Gloria, so sorry for both of your losses in the past few months... *
*Leslie =^..^=*

On 2/9/07, Gloria Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My sweet Houston died last night.  He came to me from Susan, who
worked hard to trap him and bubba Dallas out west of Little Rock.
Houston and Dallas tested positive for FELV.  They were just babies,
and Dallas was a wormy kitten back then.  That was Spring 2004.  They
grew up healthy happy cats, at least up until the last couple of
weeks of their lives.

Dallas died in September 2006,  of mediastinal lymphoma.   His bubba
Houston just now joined him last night; he died quietly, was anemic,
and Susan came over to see him before his passing.  They both died
after missing some time on their daily interferon, don't know for
sure if that's connected, but I do think it is.

They were both sweet loving kitties, playful, mischievous, just
wonderful.  I'm glad to have known them; I'll miss them.  They'll be
in good company - Leader, Mittens, Calawalla Banana Booboo, Mr. Black
Kitty, and all the rest.

Gloria

--
Leslie     =^..^=

To leave the world a better place - whether by a healthy child, a garden
patch, or an improved social condition - that is to have succeeded.  That
only one life breathed easier because you lived - that is success.
---Ralph Waldo Emerson