Oh, gosh, Tad, you are having more than your share of sorrow this week.
Gentle Bridge vibes to your good old Ricky Rick.

Diane R.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Tad Burnett
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 9:18 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Please add Ricky Rick to the CLS

 On Fri Feb 9, 2007 Ricky Rick was helped to end his suffering
from lymphoma and FeLV...
Ricky was a big old black and white tux tom cat when he was
brought into the shelter... He tested pos but he was such a friendly
old fellow that they had to try and find him a home... He came to
live with me about 15 months ago and was very happy and quickly
became friends with the other cats... He had been stray for some time
and his coat was very shabby but with good food he soon became
such a handsome fellow... It wasn't long though before we noticed
his lymph nodes were swelling... He took his pred. and the progression
was very slow but then this last week he was peeing blood and not
swolling his food and it was time to let him go on....
Rick had his own pillow right next to mine that he has slept on at night
for as long as I can remember and I miss not having him there... But then
my feral cat that I have been taming for 2 1/2  years and must sense that
this is a sad time has been much closer in the last few days and she may be
the one to take over that spot....
We will miss our friendly old Ricky Rick.....
Tad and Marie