Hideyo, I'm not familiar with that - my only thought was to check the gums and see if he seems anemic...

Gloria

At 12:12 PM 2/14/2007, you wrote:
Hi, I wanted to ask if anyone knows anything about the cause of weakness of front legs – it happened rather acute –like, his front leg ankle cannot seem to bend outward, and it does inward – therefore, he cannot sit up and has to lay on the side way all the time.. but he is very alert, and not in pain.. he does have feeling on all legs (not paralyzed or anything) – and his hid legs seem to be fine.. the vet and I area not sure what to make out of it – we ruled out FIP – any idea? Any insight is appreciated.