:::: reveling in her role of bad influence ::::

On 2/16/07, Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I won this for 99 cents!  Plus shipping of course, but the total is less
than $60!  Quite happy with this deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280082188758

On 2/16/07, Marylyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Make sure they don't sell you treated wood.
>

>                                                  If you
have men who will exclude any of God's creatures
>                                                  from the
shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who
>                                                  will
deal likewise with their fellow man.

        St. Francis

out.  A lumber yard will cut the length you want.  Dixie likes to scratch
plain wood.

> >                                                  If you
have men who will exclude any of God's creatures
> >                                                  from
the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who
> >                                                  will
deal likewise with their fellow man.

          St. Francis

HIGH-ENERGY