At 03:17 PM 2/16/2007, you wrote:

BIG HERSHEY KISS!!!"

If the personality warrants it, perhaps "Wonka"?

Gussies mom wrote:
I volunteer with a rescue that has taken in cats from a hoarding case. Some have tested FeLV+. One of the cats that tested negative and is awaiting a retest is a cocoa colored cat. He is all brown. I have never seen a cat like this in person. Anyway, his name was Reuben and we are searching for a better name. The possibilitties so far are Cocoa, Chocolate Boy, and Whitman, none of which I care for. If anyone can think of a name for a chocolate colored cat, can you please let me know. You can email me off list if you want.
And please keep your fingers crossed he retests negative.

Beth

Expecting? Get great news right away with <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49982/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/newmail_tools.html>email Auto-Check. Try the <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49982/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/newmail_tools.html>Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.