They really will tell you and, if you give them the name they want, they will
be very happy and proud.  I asked 3 ACs to ask Dixie what she wanted for a
name.  One bombed (apparently Dixie was not interested in talking to her at
all); the other two came up with names they didn't even want to tell me about.
Individually they didn't work at all but Dixie and I played with them and got
Dixie Louise.  I asked her months later about her birthday.............all I
could hear was the chorus to "I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy" modified to "I'm a
Dixie Doodle Dandy."    She got the 3rd name she asked for -- Dixie Louise
Doodle Katt-- and her birthday is a national holiday.   We really need to
listen to our four legged friends.

I hope all of yours are doing well.

                                                 If you have men who will
exclude any of God's creatures