I've been ordering from them regularly for 12-18 months and they are wonderful.
 Great customer service (via email), high quality meds, even the generics.
They are shipping from Thailand and don't offer express to the US but my order
arrives in California within 10 days or so of the order date.  Never a problem
with the charges on my credit card.  I was originally told about them by
another rescue person who had been using them for awhile herself.

  I recently had a problem with an order of zithromax.  Customs seized it and I
received a notice from the FDA telling me they would hold it for 30 days in
case I wanted to tell them why I should have it.  (FDA cited a code section
claiming it was an unknown or unapproved med in the US.  Rather than explain
that it was a common antibiotic and 12 capsules was well within the usual pass
given for a 3 month supply for personal use, I decided to let them hold onto
it.  Why argue about 12 capsules of zith and have every foreign shipment
scrutinized in the future?)  So, I emailed customer service at
1drugstore-online and told them what happened.  Emailed them in the afternoon
from my office, had a very nice apologetic reply by the time I got home from
work.  They offered to reship and asked me to scan or fax (to a US fax number)
the FDA notice.  And so I did.  And my replacement order arrived yesterday.
They were so responsive, apologetic, and quick to rectify the situation.
 Really, some of the best customer service I have seen online.

Linda Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi guys,
How reliable is www.1drugstore-online.com? Does your
order arrive in a timely manner?
Linda

> I've used the clamamox, zithromax and baytril, but
> not the amoxi. (I keep fish mox on the shelf --
> amoxicillin sold in the US without a perscription
> for aquatic use -- so I have no incentive to order
> amoxi from overseas.)

http://www.1drugstore-online.com/showprice.asp?name=otomax&bysearch=ok

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.