It's pretty much the same as amoxi or clavamox, so whatever your vet has been
prescribing.  And the capules are 500 mg each so I just divvy it up.  I usuay
go for 125 mg daily but it depends on what the problem is and how severe.
There is an acceptable dosage range, not just one specific dose engraved in
stone.

Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  How do you know how much to dose
with the fish mox?

  On 2/21/07, Susan Hoffman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:   I hide fish mox in
meat baby food or tuna.   Also, you can get human grade amoxicillan and
clavamox in an unflavored powder and hide that in whatever she likes to eat
too.

Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:       I've heard of this stuff, but
I'm under orders not to upset Missy so she won't have a heart attack, so I get
all her stuff professionally compounded - I don't even try to pill her, because
she does get upset.  I suppose I could take the fish mox in to be compounded,
but I don't know if they'd do it.

  You can buy the liquid stuff online, apparently.

  On 2/20/07, Susan Hoffman <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:   Never tried the fish
Erythromycin but the fish mox is great.  I usually buy from
www.revivalanimal.com.  I think it's around $25 for 100 500-mg capsules.  Works
great.  The main difference is that the powder in the capsules is coarser and
doesn't dissolve as easily as human grade.

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     I second the Fish Mox (and
the fish Erythromycin), I use it here too, for myself and my son as well (I
crush it and dilute with water or broth to use for the cats).

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/Prod_Display.cfm?pcatid=12101&N=2004+113021

Phaewryn

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20