Talk to Izzie and explain to her that Lucy has left this world but is still
very close to her.  She knows this but her heart is breaking and she isn't
really thinking.  Like you, she wants Lucy's body close to her and she doesn't
have it and she feels very lost.  Keep talking to her and explaining this.  If
you have things of Lucy's--a bed, blanket, etc--let Izzie have them.

Also  try various flower essences:  Rescue Remedy and Red Chestnut come to mind
but do a Google search for Bach Remedies or maybe someone else on the list has
a better knowledge of them than I do.  Feliway may calm her.  I use it for
anything stressful for Dixie and for the Royal Princess Kitty Katt when she was
in this world.

Bless you all.  Know that Lucy loves you and Izzie.

                                                 If you have men who will
exclude any of God's creatures
                                                 from the shelter of compassion
and pity, you will have men who