Ah, thank you Wendy, how kind to write. So wonderful of all those on this list, bless you all.

Gloria

On Mar 2, 2007, at 4:49 PM, wendy wrote:

Gloria,

Forgive me for the tardiness of this post; I am trying
to catch up.  I am so sorry to hear about Houston.
Bless you for caring for him, and for loving him.  He
and Dallas were both lucky to have you.

:)
Wendy

--- Gloria Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My sweet Houston died last night.  He came to me
from Susan, who
worked hard to trap him and bubba Dallas out west of
Little Rock.
Houston and Dallas tested positive for FELV.  They
were just babies,
and Dallas was a wormy kitten back then.  That was
Spring 2004.  They
grew up healthy happy cats, at least up until the
last couple of
weeks of their lives.

Dallas died in September 2006,  of mediastinal
lymphoma.   His bubba
Houston just now joined him last night; he died
quietly, was anemic,
and Susan came over to see him before his passing.
They both died
after missing some time on their daily interferon,
don't know for
sure if that's connected, but I do think it is.

They were both sweet loving kitties, playful,
mischievous, just
wonderful.  I'm glad to have known them; I'll miss
them.  They'll be
in good company - Leader, Mittens, Calawalla Banana
Booboo, Mr. Black
Kitty, and all the rest.

Gloria

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.