Hi debbie

Here is wishing you luck with the testing.

I was not as lucky as others inthe group I wound up with 3 of 11 cats
positive. I am down to one positive at this time. He is symptomatic, but
doing ok right now. He sees the Vet Friday and will probably get vaccinated
unless the thing with his ears is an infection. I am hoping it is an
infection bc it could be something much worse. His ears do feel hot from
time to time and he looks like a Scottish Fold cat bc the ears are bent
forward. This is not normal for him. All my positive were yellow cats. I
wonder too about genetics. Only two of the cats were ralated. Half brothers.

Hugs,

Sally