OMG -- let me just say this about Pet Tinic.  This is in no way a normal
story...but Mama Kitty hated it so bad...she took other meds with no
problem..but the last time I gave her Pet Tinic she honest to God had a
siezure.  I thought she was dead -- gave me a heart attack.  Mama Kitty will
never have to take that nasty stuff ever again. I've had other cats who just
loved it.  Not on Mama's menu.

elizabeth

 In a message dated 3/8/07 7:30:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,