tina and kim are the contact folks for the little calico in TN--i think the
other one is the vet tech in TX!!!!!!!

tina and kim's addy's are in my post; as well as tina's phone number....
these are the women who were able to place the FeLV Spiderman awhile
back.....

i agree with you, 50/50 is good enough for me,  too, but i'm just too far
away..... (she says, thinking that she'll probably talk to kim tomorrow
anyway, just in case.....)

 Hi folks,
I realize I mostly lurk on this list but once was awesome with positives
and getting them well.
If transport is available, and if Judith is willing to adopt her I am
willing to take her in my rescue till she gets over the hump. 50/50 is still
good odds as far as I am concerned, I have the breathing equipment and meds
here she will need. I would ask that ms jolly take over the spay and vet
work when she is well enough but let me know if anyone thinks we can pull
this off.
What do you folks think?????

from AOL at *AOL.com* <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000339>.

--