Hi Cassandra,

I don't think that colostrum and TF are the same thing. All formulas of TF seem to have colostrum in them, but I gather they're more than that, though perhaps not in the case of Transfer Factor Classic. It seems that Transfer Factor Plus Advanced goes far beyond the scope of basic TF, and can really boost the immune system. Unfortunately, that's also the most expensive of the TF formulas, and I'm guessing that's what you're looking at when you say it's $60 for 60 capsules. The capsules are standard gel-caps, and they're extremely easy to "unscrew" so that you can dump the actual TF into wet food.

Lance