Prayers and good thoughts for you and Junior. Isn't it crazy how we sometimes have to push for treatment and diagnosis? Please let us know what they have to say after the aspirate. Nina

Sally Davis wrote:
I just wanted you to know Junior is having a needle aspiration done this Friday of his lymph nodes which were enlarged at his last appointment. I called his regular vet today because I was not happy that nothing was done last Friday. I want to be proactive not reactive. His lymph nodes are swollen for one of two reasons. I think infection would be better than lymphoma. Either way he needs help. Please pray for my Junior. I upped his Transfer Factor Plus since it has anti-tumor properties. Thanks Sally