When we started treating Grace for Hemobart, her test had come back neg. Since it's not always detectable, and the vet had a gut feeling about it, we gave her Doxy anyway and it helped.
Nina

Gussies mom wrote:
Litter: Feline Pine. When he gets out with the other cats is when I see him eat litter No, he has not been tested for Hemobart. He was so young when the anemia started. I asked the vet at that time and she said they do not see Hemobart in young kittens. I don't think Science Diet is a bad food, certainly not the absolute best, but I have never had any problems with it.