At 05:19 PM 3/14/2007, you wrote:

Kirkland is the brand sold in Costco,,It is their generic,...it has just worked well for me.
\kelly

Thanks Kelly. Unfortunately I have never seen this brand any where. I live
in Ohio.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kelly L
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 7:50 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: Science Diet etc

At 04:47 PM 3/14/2007, you wrote:

I have 43 cats and had had many problem until a woman who has 600 and
a wonderful sanctuary says she uses KIRKLAND,,,
I switched and have had  GREAT success with it, No more blockages,
stones, or other problems,
last month i made a big mistake of going to a " EXPENSIVE" food, and
really paid the price, I will never switch again,
I use a variety of wet food, Usually Friskies, and they all have
their favorites,
Kelly

>If everyone here were going to pick the best catfood (dry) for a multiple
>cat household - keeping low-medium budgets in mind - what would you pick?
>What about canned?
>We have some VERY picky eaters.
>
>Debbie

9:27 AM