We have two FIV+ cats in our household, one of whom has previously
been vaccinated against FeLV. The other is a recent foster care
arrival. We are considering bringing in a cat who MAY have been
exposed to FeLV. She has tested negative on an Elisa but exposure is
recent enough, and Elisa inaccurate enough, that I'd rather be safe
and vaccinate the current foster cat (already FIV+) before she
arrives. (The rest of the household is already vaccinated.)

Thoughts, recommendations?

Lynette  =^..^=

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be measured by
the way in which its animals are treated." --Mahatma Gandhi, 1869-1948