I think I am really lucky all mine eat the "medium end" dry food.

Suzie does like to steal my chicken and cheese quesadillas right out of my
hand, though:).

I've never seen them refuse any sort of canned food - Felidae or the cheap
stuff.  I do save the cheap stuff (which I get donated a lot) for inappetant
cats.  If they get URI sometimes Friskies moist will get them to eat when
nothing else will:)